Ijen Crater tour offers a unique tourist charm and is different from other climbing tours, This is because we will be treated as a friend, to views of the crater with a blue fire and sunrise too, where this phenomenon is only found in Ijen Crater, Indonesia and Iceland.
It’s a proud thing because many domestic and foreign tourists who seem to make the Ijen Crater as a tourist destination that must be visited.
Ijen blue fire tour from banyuwangi itinerary:
- Our driver will pick you up from Banyuwangi Train Station or Ketapang Harbor or Banyuwangi Airport by private car, and then will take you to your hotel in banyuwangi for check-in.
- if you not tire we bring you to waterfall or plantation**optional**
At 01:00 AM (early morning),
- will drive you to parking area this adventure takes approximately an hour from the resort.
- Arriving at the parking region of Mount Ijen.
Approximately 1 until 1.5 hours may be required to ascend slope of mount Ijen to reach peak of Ijen Crater and along the course,
You will enjoy the stunning scenery with clean air & shady.
- Resting on the brink of the crater at an altitude of 2883 meters and experience great panorama of the sulphate lake, where in displays fantastic view within the surrounding walls to give the impact like doom.
The sulfur mining workers move down into the crater and climb returned up through passing dangerous direction on the edge of Ijen Crater. You may also enjoy the stunning scenery in the crater of Ijen,
After You satisfied enjoy the nature surroundings at Crater of Ijen and after which descend the slope of Mount Ijen until parking place where our car is awaiting tp drive you back to the Hotel for having breakfast.
- Then after take a look at-out,
- our driving force will take you to Ketapang Harbor or Train Station or Banyuwangi Airport.
- Program end in here
- – Private transport
- – Experience Driver
- – 4 WD Vehicle to Ijen Crater
- – English Local Guide
- – accomodationfor 1 Night
- – Breakfast
- – Entrance fee Ticket to Ijen Crater
- – Petrol, fee parking, & donation
- – Meals (lunch & dinner)
- – Personal Expenses
- – Travel Insurance